What is EMP?
EMP is short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse. It comes from "outer space", notably our sun. It also has been weaponized and can come from any government, including our own.
"An electromagnetic pulse (commonly abbreviated EMP) is a burst of electromagnetic radiation. The abrupt pulse of electromagnetic radiation usually results from certain types of high energy explosions, especially a nuclear explosion, or from a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly-changing electric fields and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. [WikiPedia]
"According to NASA, 2012[-2013] will usher in a period of massive solar activity. It’s possible these coming solar storms will produce the same effects as an EMP caused by a nuclear blast."
What Are Its Adverse Affects?
It "fries" all electronics. That means at dams, in vehicles, in computers, in airplanes, in ships, in pacemakers, in radios, in televisions, in blenders, in water distillers, in water pumps, in lights, ad finitum. It is devastating and would cause mass panic, starvation, chaos, panic, and death. Unimpeded, it would wipe out civilization, and the chance for survival in no time flat.
- What Is EMP? – podcasts
- Electromagnetic Pulse – podcasts
- Were the Mayans Aware of Impending Solar Activity in 2012, Thousands of Years Before NASA? – by Shepard Ambellas
- Protecting Yourself from EMP – by Duncan Long (1989)
- Will A Metal Garage Protect From EMP? – (February 29, 2012)
- Severe Danger to U.S. of EMP Attack Review of One Second After book by William R. Forstchen (Mar. 17, 2009) – by James Roberts
- About Tech Protect Bags – by AUTHOR (DATE)
- Why and how to protect your gear from EMP – (February 18, 2012)
- Faraday Cage
- Simple Grid Modification Protects from EMP
- How to Protect Yourself from Electro-Magnetic Pulse
- Electromagnetic Pulse-From Chaos To A Manageable Solution – by by Major M. CaJohn, USMC
- Protect Your Stuff from EMP: Build Your Own Farady Cage
- Will Solar Panels Survive Solar Flare or EMP?
- Could Solar Storms in 2012 Cause a Solar EMP?
- Solar Flare Survival: Protect Yourself and Your Electronics from the Sun and EMPs with Faraday Cages – by Mark Remillard (October 9, 2011)
- Disaster Preparedness for EMP Attacks and Solar Storms – by Arthur T. Bradley (August 19, 2012)
- EMP Survival: How to Prepare Now and Survive, When an Electromagnetic Pulse Destroys Our Power Grid – by Larry Poole (January 4, 2011)