12 May 2012

"Who Am I?" Determined by "What 'Class of Object' Am I?"

Resisting the Bait of Being Another "Hook"

I am no longer just a "Scottish descended male", just "an atheist", just a "Yippie", just an "anarchist", just a "Wobblie", just a "situationist", just a "materialist", just a "dialectician", just a "human spiritualist", ad finitum, ad nauseam.

There's no "just"ification for the self-denial of labels.
That "just" makes me anOTHER object for a barcode.
I don't "need" to call myself anyTHING because I'm not a THING.
I don't appreciate being CLASSified that way either because I am against the flat and redundant eternity of CLASS society (with its loops through rule by tribes, theocrats, states, corporations, stockholders, "citizens", "the people", ad finitum, ad nauseam).

I hope that this makes sense to you, because my trusting in my sense, and you trusting in yours, makes sense TOGETHER and as a WHOLE sense. It makes TOTAL sense.

All the reading which I've done for 45+ years — of Thomas Paine, Mikhail Bakunin, Kersey Graves, Lysander Spooner, Emma Goldman, Max Stirner, Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman, Germaine Greer, Murray Bookchin, Karl Marx, Joseph Dietzgen, Errico Malatesta, etc. has taught me much about them and their situations, but has also taught me the uselessness of turning my own life (and other people, an act fraudulently called "being social" and "raising consciousness") into a list of footnotes... subserviently externalizing my life into the past, the passed-over, and the passed-by.

The goal that everyone read and act the same is so quantifying, so nullifying, so lifeless, and so very toxically-recycled. It's "green" like recycling toxic plastic so that its worst can have another crack at you.

It defies transcendence by just swapping miserable objectivity and objectified misery through people as objectified and exploited 'tools', neatly-packaged and contained in "movements", which move nothing but themselves, expressly for themselves.

Anarchism is not to be confused as merely repeating the "anarchist" word over and over like some mantra, nor is it liberatory without self-affirming social forms. Those who do so are as far from anarchist practice as is the compulsory donning of black clothes. It is "lifestyle", that miserable inversion of "life". It is fashion that is closer to fascism. The Gestapo wore all black as well....

"Liberation" is an expansion of greed beyond the codependent dysfunctionalities of "altruism" (hell is my self) and "narrow egoism" (hell is other people); the unity of these pseudo-opposites stinks of an eternity wading through the call to death.

It is transcendent or it is recycled stasis.

Time, when alien, is devoid of any totalizing change.

No ISM challenges that alienation process or loss of possibility.
Anarchism all too often as it is re-presented today is a fashion statement, a nihilist excuse, a psycho-tantrum, a cover-up for Soros noise, a diversion for Capital.
It freezes on negation only and thus, serves power all too well.

Last I looked, a direct-trade co-op was more revolutionary than throwing a rock.
The latter is a parlor trick of falsification as it merely "changes the channel".

The already-dead reify their own absense as a presence, and perpetuate generalized THINGiness.
To bed, to bed, the nightmares are coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment